EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 3, 2017
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||23 October 2017|
- B.R. Sehgal et al., Nuclear Safety in Light Water Reactors, Severe Accident Phenomenology, 1st edn. (Elsevier, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Van Dorsselaere, A. Auvinen, D. Beraha, P. Chatelard, L.E. Herranz, C. Journeau, W. Klein-Hessling, I. Kljenak, A. Miassoedov, S. Paci, R. Zeyen, Nucl. Eng. Des. 291, 19 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- NUGENIA Global Vision, version April 2015, revision 1.1, ISBN 978-2-919313-07-5 [Google Scholar]
- F. Fichot, L. Carénini, J.M. Bonnet, Main physical questions raised by In-Vessel Melt Retention, in Proceedings of the International Workshop on In-Vessel Retention, Aix-en-Provence, France, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- T. Haste, CoreSOAR: core degradation state-of the art update, in Proceedings of the NUGENIA Forum, Marseille, France, April 5–7, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Kinnersly et al., In-vessel core degradation in LWR severe accidents: a state of the art report to CSNI, Report OECD/NEA/CSNI/R(91)12, 1991 [Google Scholar]
- T. Haste, B. Adroguer, U. Brockmeier, P. Hofmann, K. Müller, M. Pezzili, In-vessel core degradation in LWR severe accidents, Report EUR16695EN, 1996 [Google Scholar]
- T. Albiol, L.E. Herranz, E. Riera, C. Dalibart, T. Lind, A. Del Corno, T. Kärkel, N. Losch, B. Azambre, The European PASSAM project: R&D outcomes towards enhanced severe accident source term mitigation, in Proceedings of the International Congress of Advanced Nuclear Power Plants (ICAPP-2017), Fukui and Kyoto, Japan, April 24–28, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- FASTNET website, https://www.fastnet-h2020.eu [Google Scholar]
- S. Gupta, L.E. Herranz, J.P. Van Dorsselaere, Integration of pool scrubbing research to Enhance Source Term calculations, in Proceedings of the European Review Meeting of Severe Accident Research (ERMSAR 2017), Warsaw, Poland, May 16–18, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Van Dorsselaere, P. Chatelard, K. Chevalier-Jabet, H. Nowack, L.E. Herranz, G. Pascal, V.H. Sanchez-Espinoza, ASTEC code development, validation and applications for severe accident management within the CESAM European project, in Proceedings of the International Congress on Advances in Nuclear Power Plants (ICAPP-2015), Nice, France, May 3–6, 2015 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.