EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 3, 2017
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||29 September 2017|
- H.M. Chung, T.F. Kassner, Pseudobinary Zircaloy-oxygen phase diagram, J. Nucl. Mater. 84, 327 (1979) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.-C. Brachet et al., Hydrogen content, peroxidation, and cooling scenario effects on post-quench microstructure and mechanical properties of Zircaloy-4 and M5® alloys in LOCA conditions, J. ASTM Int. 5, JAI101116 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Brachet et al., Influence of hydrogen content on the α/β-phase transformation and on the thermal–mechanical behavior of Zy-4, M4 and M5 alloys during the first phase of LOCA transient, in Zirconium in the Nuclear Industry: 13th International Symposium, ASTM-STP 1423, Annecy, France (2001), pp. 673–701 [Google Scholar]
- N. Waeckel, Fuel safety research at EDF, in FSRM Meeting, Tokyo (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. Billone, Y. Yan, T. Burtseva, R. Daum, Cladding embrittlement during postulated Loss-of-Coolant Accidents, NUREG-CR-6967, US-NRC, 2008 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Sawatsky, A proposed criterion for the oxygen embrittlement of Zircaloy-4 fuel cladding, in Zirconium in the Nuclear Industry: 4th International Symposium, ASTM STP 681 (1979), pp. 479–496 [Google Scholar]
- H.M. Chung, A.M. Garde, T.F. Kassner, “Uniaxial tensile properties of Zircaloy containing oxygen”, ANL Report 77-30, 1977 [Google Scholar]
- E. Torres, J. Desquines, M.-C. Baietto, M. Coret, F. Wehling, M. Blat-Yrieix, A. Ambard, Adsorption and diffusion of hydrogen in Zircaloy-4, Fontevraud 8 – Contribution of Materials Investigations and Operating Experience to LWRs’ Safety, Performance and Reliability, paper 198-T09-FP, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- X. Ma, C. Toffolon-Masclet, T. Guilbert, D. Hamon, J.C. Brachet, Oxidation kinetics and oxygen diffusion in low-tin Zircaloy-4 up to 1523 K, J. Nucl. Mater. 377, 359 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Duriez et al., Characterization of oxygen distribution in LOCA situations, J. ASTM Int. 8, 2 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. Torres, J. Desquines, S. Guilbert, M.-C. Baietto, M. Coret, P. Berger, M. Blat-Yrieix, A. Ambard, Hydrogen motion in Zircaloy-4 cladding during a LOCA transient, in Ic-cmtp3 International Conference (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J.V. Cathcart, R.E. Pawel, R.A. McKee, R.E. Druschel, G.J. Yurek, J.J. Campbell, S.H. Jury, Zirconium metal-water oxidation kinetics IV. Reaction rate studies, NRC report ORNL/NUREG-17, 1977 [Google Scholar]
- S. Guilbert, C. Duriez, C. Grandjean, Influence of a pre-oxide layer on oxygen diffusion and on postquench mechanical properties of Zircaloy-4 after steam oxidation at 900 °C, in Proceedings of 2010 LWR Fuel Performance/TopFuel/WRFPM, Orlando, Florida, USA, September 26–29, 2010 –Paper 121 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Guilbert et al., Effect of pre-oxide on Zircaloy-4 high-temperature steam oxidation and post-quench mechanical properties, ASTM STP 1523, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- C. Raepsaet, P. Bossis, D. Hamon, J.L. Béchade, J.C. Brachet, Quantification and local distribution of hydrogen within Zircaloy-4 PWR nuclear fuel cladding tubes at the nuclear microprobe of the Pierre Süe Laboratory from μ-ERDA, Nucl. Instrum. Methods Phys. Res. Sect. B 266, 2424 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Brachet et al., Oxygen, hydrogen and main alloying chemical elements partitioning upon alpha–beta phase transformation in zirconium alloys, Solid State Phenom. 172–174, 753 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Le Saux et al., Influence of pre-transient oxide on LOCA high temperature steam oxidation and postquench mechanical properties of Zircaloy-4 and M5™ cladding, Water Reactor Fuel Performance Meeting, paper T3-040, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- C. Desgranges, C. Toffolon-Masclet, C. Corvalan-Moya, J.-C. Brachet, Simulation of the β → α(O) phase transformation due to oxygen diffusion during high temperature oxidation of zirconium alloys, Solid State Phenom. 172, 652 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Brachet et al., Mechanical behavior at room temperature and metallurgical study of low-Tin Zy-4 and M5™ after oxidation at 1100 °C and quenching, in Proc. of TCM on “Fuel behavior under transient and LOCA conditions”, IAEA, Halden-Norway, September 10–14 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- J. Crank, The Mathematics of Diffusion, 2nd edn. (Oxford University Press, Ely House, London, 1956) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Perkins, Oxygen diffusion in β-zircaloy, JNM 68, 148 (1977) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.