- T. Goorley, “MCNP6.1.1-Beta Release Notes”, LA-UR-14-24680, 2014
- J. Cetnar et al., MCB − a continuous energy Monte Carlo Burnup code, OECD/NEA, in Fifth international information exchange meeting, Mol (1998)
- A. Kochetkov et al., in Proceedings of the second International Workshop on Technology and Components of Accelerator-driven Systems, Current progress and future plans of the FREYA project, Nantes, France, 2013 (2013)
- H.A. Abderrahim et al., in Proceedings of the 11th International Topical Meeting on Nuclear Applications of Accelerators (AccApp 2013), MYRRHA a flexible and fast spectrum irradiation facility, Bruges, Belgium, 2013 (2013)
- C.M. Viberti, G. Ricco, Eur. Phys. J. Plus 129, 66 (2014) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- G. Lomonaco et al., Eur. Phys. J. Plus 129, 74 (2014) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- L. Mansani (Ansaldo Nucleare), private communication
- H. Nifenecker, S. David, J.M. Loiseaux, O. Meplan, Nucl. Instrum. Methods A463, 428 (2001) [CrossRef]
- M. Osipenko et al., Eur. Phys. J. Plus 129, 68 (2014) [CrossRef]
- GammaVision®: gamma-ray spectrum analysis and MCA emulator for Microsoft® Windows® 7 and XP® professional SP3
- A. Borio di Tigliole et al., Preliminary TRIGA Fuel Burn-up evaluation by means Monte Carlo code and computation based on total energy released during reactor operation, PHYSOR 2012, Knoxville, Tennessee, USA, April 15–20, 2012, on CD-ROM (American Nuclear Society, LaGrange Park, Illinois, 2012)
EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 3, 2017
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||12 December 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.