EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 3, 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 December 2017|
- Y. Zhang et al., Fuel Assembly Design Report, SNERDI, China, 1994 [Google Scholar]
- Waseem, N. Elahi, A.A. Siddiqui, G. Murtaza, Fuel rod-to-support contact pressure and stress measurement for CHASNUPP-1(PWR) fuel, Int. J. Nucl. Eng. Des. 241, 32 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ASTM, Standard Specification for Seamless Stainless Steel Mechanical Tubing, A511-04, USA, 2004 [Google Scholar]
- ASTM, Standard Specification for Precipitation Hardening Nickel Alloy (UNSN07718) Plate, Sheet, and Strip for High Temperature Service, B 670-80, USA, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- A. Racine et al., Experimental investigation of strain, damage and failure of hydrided zirconium alloys with various hydride orientations, in Proceedings of Int. Conf. on Fracture, ICF11, Italy, Oct. 2005 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Jaramillo et al., Tensile Hoop Behaviour Of Irradiated Zircaloy-4 Nuclear Fuel Cladding, Techanical Report ORNL/TM-2006/163 (Oak Ridge National Laboratory, USA, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- Waseem, N. Elahi, G. Murtaza, Structural integrity assessment and stress measurement of CHASNUPP-1 Fuel assembly, Int. J. Nucl. Eng. Des. 280, 130 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- YU. Chen, YI. Jing, Review and Prospect for 300 MWe fuel assembly design improvement in China, in Proceedings of a Technical Meeting, Cadarache, France IAEA-TECDOC-1454 (2005), pp. 179–187 [Google Scholar]
- ANSYS Manual, Help Manual of the ANSYS version13.0, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- SNERDI Tech. Doc., Mechanical Strength and Calculation for Fuel Assembly, Tech. Rep., F3.2.1, China, 1994 [Google Scholar]
- ASME, Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, Section III, Division 1, Subsection NB, Article NB-3000, 2001 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.