- A. Laferrere, D. Hambley, W.S. Walters, Z. Hodgson, S. Wickham, P. Richardson, Review of international approaches to the management of spent fuel, NNL 12635, 2014
- IAEA, Survey of wet and dry spent fuel storage, IAEA-TECDOC-1100, 1999
- EPRI, Industry spent fuel storage handbook, EPRI report No. 1021048, 2010
- Z. Husak, J. Bencze, Storage of spent nuclear fuel in MVDS of PAKS NPP, http://www.dysnai.org/Reports/2000-2004/2004/3.pdf, accessed February 2016
- H. Völzke, Dry spent fuel storage in dual purpose casks- Aging management issues, in INMM Spent Fuel Management Seminar XXVIII , Arlington, VA, January 14–16, 2013 (2013)
- M. Petrovic, J. Hashmi, P. Eng, Single storage canister to MACSTOR – 14578 Canadian solution and experience in responsible spent fuel management, ®in WM2014 Conference , Phoenix, Arizona, USA, March 2–6, 2014 (2014)
- IAEA, Operation and Maintenance of Spent Fuel Storage and Transportation Casks/Container, IAEA-TECDOC-2532, 2007
- U. Appenzeller, External spent fuel storage facility at the nuclear power plant in Gösgen, in Technical Meeting on SNF storage options , 2–4 July 2013 (IAEA, Vienna, Austria, 2013)
- IAEA, Status and advances in MOX fuel technology, IAEA-TRS-415, 2003
- OECD/NEA, Nuclear energy, NEA No. 7162, 2013
- J. Hart, A.I. van Heek, The effect of electricity generating park renewal on fossil and nuclear waste streams: the case for the Netherlands, Kernenergie: International, 2008
- IAEA, Costing of spent nuclear fuel storage, Nuclear Energy Series No. NF-T-3.5, 2009
- United States Government Accountability Office, Spent nuclear fuel management outreach needed to help gain public acceptance for federal activities that address liability, GAO-15-141, 2014
EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 2, 2016
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||18 May 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.