- S.M. Stoller Corporation, An evaluation of stainless steel cladding for use in current design LWRs, NP-2642, EPRI, 1982
- V. Pasupathi, Investigations of stainless steel clad fuel rod failures and fuel performance in the Connecticut Yankee Reactor, EPRI 2119, 1981
- N. Akiyama et al., The Fukushima nuclear accident and crisis management-Lessons for Japan–US Alliance Cooperation (Sasakawa Peace Foundation, Tokyo, 2012)
- K.A. Terrani, S.J. Zinkle, L.L. Snead, Advanced oxidation-resistant iron-based alloys for LWR fuel cladding, J. Nucl. Mater. 448 , 420 (2014) [CrossRef]
- K. Lassman, TRANSURANUS: a fuel rod analysis code ready for use, J. Nucl. Mater. 188 , 295 (1992) [CrossRef]
- European Commission, Joint Research Centre, Institute for Transuranium Elements, TRANSURANUS HANDBOOK, Document Number Version 1 Modification 1 Year 2012 (‘V1M1J12’), 2012
- D.L. Hagrman, G.A. Reymann, MATPRO - version 11. A handbook of materials properties for use in the analysis of light water reactor fuel rod behavior (Idaho National Engineering Lab, Idaho Falls, USA, 1979) [CrossRef]
- D. Peckner, I.M. Bernstein, Handbook of stainless steels (MacGraw Hill, New York, 1977)
- Sandvik “Sandvik 8R40 data sheet” updated 20131128, http://www.smt.sandvik.com/en/
- http://www.world-nuclear.org, accessed October 22, 2014
- http://www.yankeerowe.com/pdf/Yankee%20Rowe.pdf, accessed October 22, 2014
- Burnup Credit — Contribution to the Analysis of the Yankee Rowe Radiochemical Assays, 1022910, EPRI, 2011
- R.J. Nodvik et al., Supplementary Report on Evaluation of Mass Spectrometric and Radiochemical Analyses of Yankee Core I Spent Fuel, Including Isotopes of Elements Thorium Through Curium, TID 4500 (Westinghouse Electric Corporation, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 1969) [CrossRef]
EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 2, 2016
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||31 May 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.