- W.N. Elahi, A.A. Siddiqui, G. Murtaza, Fuel rod-to-support contact pressure and stress measurement for CHASNUPP-1(PWR) fuel, Int. J. Nucl. Eng. Des. 241, 32 (2011) [CrossRef]
- W.N. Elahi, A.A. Siddiqui, G. Murtaza, Structural integrity assessment of spot weld joints between spacer grid and guide thimble of PWR fuel assembly, Tech. Report DGNPF-TR/012, 2010
- W.N. Elahi, G. Murtaza, A.A. Siddiqui, Structural integrity assessment and stress measurement of CHASNUPP-1 Fuel assembly skeleton, Int. J. Nucl. Eng. Des. 266, 55 (2014) [CrossRef]
- W.N. Elahi, G. Murtaza, Structural integrity assessment and stress measurement of CHASNUPP-1 Fuel assembly, Int. J. Nucl. Eng. Des. 280, 130 (2014) [CrossRef]
- Y. Zhang et al., Fuel assembly design report, SNERDI, China, 1994
- SNERDI Tech. Doc., Mechanical strength and calculation for fuel assembly, Technical Report F3.2.1, China, 1994
- ASME, Boiler and pressure vessel code, Section III, Division 1, Subsection NB, Article NB-3000, 2001
- Help manual of the ANSYS version13.0, 2012
- ASTM, Standard specification for precipitation hardening nickel alloy (UNSN07718) plate, sheet, and strip for high temperature service, B 670-80, USA, 2013
- ASTM, Standard specification for seamless stainless steel mechanical tubing, A 511-04, USA, 2004
EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 2, 2016
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||08 April 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.