- A. Vasile, G. Fiorini, European Commission – 7th Framework Programme, The Collaborative Project on European European Sodium Fast Reactor (CP-ESFR), Nucl. Eng. Des. 241, 3461 (2011) [CrossRef]
- A. Lázaro et al., Code assessment and modelling for Design Basis Accident Analysis of the European Sodium Fast Reactor design. Part I: System description, modelling and benchmarking, Nucl. Eng. Des. 266, 1 (2014) [CrossRef]
- A. Lázaro et al., Code assessment and modelling for Design Basis Accident analysis of the European Sodium Fast Reactor design. Part II: Optimised core and representative transients analysis, Nucl. Eng. Des. 277, 265 (2014) [CrossRef]
- D. Blanchet, L. Buiron, ESFR Working horse description, European Sodium Fast Reactor Consortium? Deliverable SP2.1.2.D1, 2009
- K. Mikityuk, Heat transfer to liquid metal: review of data and correlations for tube bundles, Nucl. Eng. Des. 239, 680 (2009) [CrossRef]
- NRC, in Trace v5.0 Theory manual, Field Equations, Solution Methods, and Physical Models (Office for Nuclear Regulatory Research, Washington, 2012), Chap. 10
EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 2, 2016
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||23 September 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.