EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 1, 2015
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||11 December 2015|
- D. Warin, C. Rostaing, Recent progress in Advanced Actinide recycling process, in Informal Exchange Meeting on partitioning and transmutation, San Francisco, 2010 (NEA, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- NEA, Minor actinides burning in thermal reactors (NEA, Paris, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- NEA, Homogeneous versus heterogeneous recycling of transuranics in fast nuclear reactors (NEA, Paris, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Tommasi, S. Massara, S. Pillon, M. Rome, Minor actinides destruction in dedicated reactors, in Informal Exchange Meeting on partitioning and transmutation, Mol, 1998 (NEA, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- C. Prunier, F. Boussard, L. Koch, M. Coquerelle, Some specific aspects of homogeneous Am and Np based fuels transmutation through the outcomes of the superfact experiment in PHENIX fast reactor, in GLOBAL 1993, Seattle (1993) [Google Scholar]
- J. Tommasi, M. Delpech, J.P. Grouiller, A. Zaetta, Long-lived waste transmutation in reactors, Nucl. Technol. 1111, 133 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- L. Buiron et al., Transmutation abilities of the SFR low void effect core concept CFV 3600 MWth, in ICAPP 2012, Chicago (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. Chabert, C. Coquelet-Pascal, A. Saturnin, G. Mathonniere, B. Boullis, D. Warin, L.V.D. Durpel, M. Caron-Charles, C. Garzenne, Technical and economic assessment of different options for minor actinides transmutation: the French case, in GLOBAL 2011, Tokyo (2011) [Google Scholar]
- K. Kawashima, K. Sugino, S. Ohki, T. Okubo, Design study of a low sodium void reactivity core to accomodate degraded TRU fuel, Nucl. Technol. 3, 270 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G. Rimpault, The ERANOS code and data system for fast reactor neutronic analyses, in PHYSOR, Seoul (2002) [Google Scholar]
- T. Wakabayashi, Improvement of core performance by introduction of moderators in a blanket region of fast reactors, Sci. Technol. Nucl. Ins. 103, 879634 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.