- D. Warin, C. Rostaing, Recent progress in Advanced Actinide recycling process, in Informal Exchange Meeting on partitioning and transmutation, San Francisco, 2010 (NEA, 2010)
- NEA, Minor actinides burning in thermal reactors (NEA, Paris, 2013)
- NEA, Homogeneous versus heterogeneous recycling of transuranics in fast nuclear reactors (NEA, Paris, 2012)
- J. Tommasi, S. Massara, S. Pillon, M. Rome, Minor actinides destruction in dedicated reactors, in Informal Exchange Meeting on partitioning and transmutation, Mol, 1998 (NEA, 1998)
- C. Prunier, F. Boussard, L. Koch, M. Coquerelle, Some specific aspects of homogeneous Am and Np based fuels transmutation through the outcomes of the superfact experiment in PHENIX fast reactor, in GLOBAL 1993, Seattle (1993)
- J. Tommasi, M. Delpech, J.P. Grouiller, A. Zaetta, Long-lived waste transmutation in reactors, Nucl. Technol. 1111, 133 (1995)
- L. Buiron et al., Transmutation abilities of the SFR low void effect core concept CFV 3600 MWth, in ICAPP 2012, Chicago (2012)
- C. Chabert, C. Coquelet-Pascal, A. Saturnin, G. Mathonniere, B. Boullis, D. Warin, L.V.D. Durpel, M. Caron-Charles, C. Garzenne, Technical and economic assessment of different options for minor actinides transmutation: the French case, in GLOBAL 2011, Tokyo (2011)
- K. Kawashima, K. Sugino, S. Ohki, T. Okubo, Design study of a low sodium void reactivity core to accomodate degraded TRU fuel, Nucl. Technol. 3, 270 (2013)
- G. Rimpault, The ERANOS code and data system for fast reactor neutronic analyses, in PHYSOR, Seoul (2002)
- T. Wakabayashi, Improvement of core performance by introduction of moderators in a blanket region of fast reactors, Sci. Technol. Nucl. Ins. 103, 879634 (2013)
EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 1, 2015
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||11 December 2015|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.