- G. Neguţ, Contribuţii la studiul dinamicii proceselor termohidraulice tranzitorii din reactoarele centralei nuclearoelectrice de la Cernavodă, PhD thesis, Universitatea Politehnica Bucuresti, Bucharest, 2006
- O. Akalin, C. Blahnik, B. Phan, F. Rance, Fuel temperature escalation in severe accidents, in Canadian Nuclear Society 6th Annual CNS Conference Ottawa, Canada, June 3–4, 1985 (1985)
- M. Mladin, D. Dupleac, I. Prisecaru, SCDAP/RELAP5 application to CANDU6 fuel channel analysis under postulated LLOCA/LOECC conditions, Nucl. Eng. Design 239 353 (2008) [CrossRef]
- M. Mladin, D. Dupleac, I. Prisecaru, Modifications in SCDAP code for early phase degradation in a CANDU fuel channel, Ann. Nucl. Energy 36, 634 (2009) [CrossRef]
- A. Budu, Contribuţii la studiul accidentelor din centralele nuclearoelectrice CANDU, PhD thesis, Universitatea Politehnica Bucuresti, Bucharest, 2011
- Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission, Study of consequences of a hypothetical severe nuclear accident and effectiveness of mitigation measures - Draft report, June 2014, e-Doc 4160563 (WORD), e-Doc 4449079 (PDF), p. 25, http://www.opg.com/about/safety/nuclear-safety/Documents/CNSC_Study.pdf
EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 1, 2015
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||09 December 2015|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.