- E.P. Horwitz, M.L. Dietz, R. Chiarizia, H. Diamond, S.L. Mazwell III M.R. Nelson, Separation and preconcentration of actinides by extraction chromatography using a supported liquid anion exchanger: application to the characterization of high-level nuclear waste solutions, Anal. Chim. Acta 310, 63 (1995) [CrossRef]
- Y. Koma, Y. Sano, K. Nomura, S. Watanabe, T. Matsumura, Y. Morita, Development of the extraction chromatography system for separation of americium and curium, in Proceedings OECD Nuclear Energy Agency 11th Information Exchange Meeting on Actinide and Fission Product Partitioning and Transmutation, San Francisco, USA, November 1–4, 2010, IV-4, OECD/NEA (2010)
- S. Watanabe, T. Senzaki, A. Shibata, K. Nomura, Y. Koma, Y. Nakajima, MA recovery experiments from genuine HLLW by extraction chromatography, in Proceedings Global 2011, Makuhari, Japan, December 11–16, 2011, paper 387433, Atomic Energy Society of Japan (CD-ROM) (2011)
- S. Watanabe, I. Goto, Y. Sano, Y. Koma, Chromatography column system with controlled flow and temperature for engineering scale application, J. Eng. Gas Turbines Power 132, 102903 (2010) [CrossRef]
- S. Watanabe, I. Goto, K. Nomura, Y. Sano, Y. Koma, Extraction chromatography experiments on repeated operation using engineering scale column system, Energy Procedia 7, 449 (2011) [CrossRef]
- Y.-Z. Wei, K.N. Sabharwal, M. Kumagai, T. Asakura, G. Uchiyama, S. Fujine, Studies on the separation of minor actinides from high-level wastes by extraction chromatography using novel silica-based extraction resins, Nucl. Technol. 132, 413 (2000)
- Research Group for Aqueous Separation Process Chemistry, Nuclear Science and Engineering Directorate, Japan Atomic Energy Agency, JAEA-Review2008-037 Handbook on process and chemistry of nuclear fuel reprocessing. Version 2 (Japan Atomic Energy Agency, 2008), p. 530
- Y. Koma, S. Watanabe, Y. Sano, T. Asakura, Y. Morita, Extraction chromatography for Am and Cm recovery in engineering scale, in Proceedings ATALANTE 2008: nuclear fuel cycles for a sustainable future, Montpellier, France, May 19–23, 2008; O1-19 (CD-ROM) (2008)
- R. Sander, Compilation of Henry's law constants for inorganic and organic species of potential importance in environmental chemistry. Version 3, http://www.henrys-law.org (1999)
- ANSYS Inc, GAMBIT 2.4 user's guide, 2007
- ANSYS Inc, FLUENT 12.0 user's guide, 2009
- S. Watanabe, Y. Sano, M. Myouchin, Y. Okamoto, H. Shiwaku, A. Ikeda-Ohno et al., In-situ analysis of chemical state and ionic distribution in the extraction chromatography column, J. Ion Exchange 21, 73 (2010)
- Y. Wei, A. Zhang, M. Kumagai, M. Watanabe, N. Hayashi, Development of the MAREC process for HLLW partitioning using a novel silica-based CMPO extraction resin, J. Nucl. Sci. Technol. 41, 315 (2004) [CrossRef]
- S. Watanabe, S. Miura, Y. Sano, K. Nomura, Y. Koma, Y. Nakajima, Alpha-ray irradiation on adsorbents of extraction chromatography for minor actinides recovery, in Proceedings OECD Nuclear Energy Agency 12th Information Exchange Meeting on Actinide and Fission Product Partitioning and Transmutation, Prague, Czech Republic, 24–27 September 2012, V-31, OECD/NEA (2013)
EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 1, 2015
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||09 December 2015|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.