EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 9, 2023
Euratom Research and Training in 2022: challenges, achievements and future perspectives
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Section||Part 1: Safety research and training of reactor systems|
|Published online||15 May 2023|
- Attract, Retain and Develop New Nuclear Talents Beyond Academic Curricula (ENEN+), https://cordis.europa.eu/project/id/755576 (last visited March 15, 2023). [Google Scholar]
- C. Demazière, O. Cabellos, N. Garcia-Herranz, S. Dulla, R. Miró, R. Macian, M. Szieberth, E. Buchet, S. Maurice, F. Errecart, GRE@T-PIONEeR: teaching computational and experimental reactor physics using innovative pedagogical methods, in Proc. Conf. Nuclear Education and Training (NESTet2021), Hybrid (European Nuclear Society, Brussels, Belgium, November 15–17, 2021). [Google Scholar]
- S. Freeman, S.L. Eddy, M. McDonough, M.K. Smith, N. Okoroafor, H. Jordt, M.P. Wenderoth, Active learning increases student performance in science, engineering, and mathematics, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 111 (23), 8410–8415 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Bishop, M.A. Verleger, The flipped classroom: a survey of the research, in ASEE National Conference Proceedings (Atlanta, GA, USA, 2013), Vol. 30, No. 9. [Google Scholar]
- S. Balech, A. Jaiyeola, S. Erim, C. Stöhr, Mapping. Analysis. GRE@T-PIONEeR Deliverable D1.1. Published on: https://cordis.europa.eu/project/id/890675 (last visited March 15, 2023). [Google Scholar]
- Nuclear Energy Agency, Nuclear Education and Training: From Concern to Capability, OECD/NEA, NEA No. 6979 (OECD PUBLICATIONS) (2012). [Google Scholar]
- European Nuclear Experimental Educational Platform. Online: https://cordis.europa.eu/project/id/847555 (last visited March 15, 2023). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.