EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 8, 2022
Fuel Cycle Simulation TWoFCS 2021
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||13 January 2022|
- Two-component nuclear power system with thermal and fast reactors in a closed nuclear fuel cycle, edited by N.N. Ponomarev-Stepnoy (Tekhnosfera Publ., Moscow, 2016) (in Russian), 160 p [Google Scholar]
- P.N. Alekseev, V.G. Asmolov, A.Y. Gagarinskii, N.E. Kukharkin, Y.M. Semchenkov, V.A. Sidorenko, S.A. Subbotin, V.F. Tsibulskii, Y.I. Shtrombakh, Atomic Energy 111, 183–196 (2011) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- P.N. Alekseev, A.Y. Gagarinskii, N.E. Kukharkin, Y.M. Semchenkov, V.A. Sidorenko, S.A. Subbotin, V.F. Tsibulskii, A.L. Shimkevich, Y.I. Shtrombakh, Atomic Energy 122, 123–126 (2017) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Gulevich, V.M. Dekusar, V.S. Kagramanyan, D.A. Klinov, V.I. Usanov, Atomic Energy 125, 131–135 (2018) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Andrianov, I.S. Kuptsov, T.A. Osipova, O.N. Andrianova, T.V. Utyanskaya, Optimization models of a two-component nuclear energy system with thermal and fast reactors in a closed nuclear fuel cycle, Nucl. Energy Technol. 5, 39–45 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- MESSAGE — Model for Energy Supply Strategy Alternatives and their General Environmental Impacts, User manual (DRAFT) (International Atomic Energy Agency: Vienna, Austria, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Andrianov, M.I. Fedorov, G.A. Fesenko, A.V. Gurin, E.K. Kosourov, A.V. Kryanev, I.S. Kuptsov, S.A. Kvyatkovsky, I.R. Makeeva, N.A. Molokanov, A.L. Moseev, E.V. Muravyev, A.S. Pavlov, A.S. Plotnikov, P.B. Ptitsyn, E.V. Rodionova, P.S. Teplov, O.N. Valuev, Software tools for techno-economic modelling, analysis and assessment of nuclear energy systems and their components: Catalogue. Rosatom Center for Analytical Research and Developments (CARD), Science and Innovations–Nuclear Industry Scientific Development, Private Enterprise, State Atomic Energy Corporation Rosatom (in Russian) June 2020 https://www.j-atomicenergy.ru/index.php/ae/article/download/3196/4169 [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Andrianov, A.V. Gurin, E.V. Rodionova et al., Software packages for technical and economic modeling of nuclear-energy systems: status and development prospects, Atomic Energy (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10512-020-00702-7 [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Andrianov, D.V. Kovganko, Prediction of the levelized cost of electricity for nuclear power plants with different nuclear reactors, Vestnik Natsional' nogo issledovatel' skogo yadernogo universiteta “MIFI” 9, 368–375 (2020) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Andrianov, O.N. Andrianova, I.S. Kuptsov, L.I. Svetlichny, T.V. Utianskaya, Multi-criteria comparative evaluation of nuclear energy deployment scenarios with thermal and fast reactors, J. Nucl. Fuel Cycle Waste Technol. 17, 47–58 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.