EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 7, 2021
Fuel Cycle Simulation TWoFCS 2021
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||01 December 2021|
- R. Wigeland, T. Taiwo, H. Ludewig, M. Todosow, W. Halsey, J. Gehin, R. Jubin, J. Buelt, S. Stockinger, K. Jenni, B. Oakley, Nuclear Fuel Cycle Evaluation and Screening – Final Report. Technical Report INL/EXT-14-31465, U.S. Department of Energy, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Burns, R. Hernandez, K.A. Terrani, A.T. Nelson, N.R. Brown, Reactor and fuel cycle performance of light water reactor fuel with 235U enrichments above 5%. Ann. Nucl. Energy 142, 107423 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R. Hernandez, N.R. Brown, Potential fuel cycle performance of floating small modular light water reactors of Russian origin. Ann. Nucl. Energy 144, 107555 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K.D. Huff, M.J. Gidden, R.W. Carlsen, R.R. Flanagan, M.B. McGarry, A.C. Opotowsky, E.A. Schneider, A.M. Scopatz, P.P.H. Wilson, Fundamental concepts in the Cyclus nuclear fuel cycle simulation framework. Adv. in Eng. Softw. 94, 46–59 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Power Reactor Information System (PRIS): Reference and On-line Access Manual. Technical report, INTERNATIONAL ATOMIC ENERGY AGENCY, Vienna (1989) [Google Scholar]
- N.E. Todreas, Nuclear Systems. Taylor & Francis, Boca Raton, FL (2012), 2nd ed. [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Cacuci, Handbook of Nuclear Engineering (Springer, New York, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Mitchell, USNC Micro Modular Reactor – Project and Fuel, April 2020 [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Hawari, F. Venneri, Development and Deployment Assessment of a Melt-Down Proof Modular Micro Reactor (MDP-MMR). Technical Report 14–6782, 1431209, North Carolina State University, April 2018 [Google Scholar]
- F. Venneri, J. Chang, C.K. Jo, A. Hawari, Neutronic analysis of a micro modular reactor, in PHYSOR2014: International conference on physics ofreactors JAEA-CONF–2014-003, JAEA, Tokai, Ibaraki, Japan (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. Harlan, X-energy Xe-100 Reactor initial NRC meeting, September 2018. [Google Scholar]
- M. Hussain, F. Reitsma, M.H. Subki, H. Kiuchi, Advances in Small Modular Reactor Technology Developments. A Supplement to: IAEA AdvancedReactors Information System (ARIS), Nuclear Power Technology Development Section, Division of Nuclear Power of the IAEA Department of Nuclear Energy, Vienna, Austria, September 2018. [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Yacout, J.J. Jacobson, G.E. Matthern, S.J. Piet, D.E. Shropshire, C.T. Laws, VISION–Verifiable Fuel Cycle Simulation of Nuclear Fuel Cycle Dynamics. Waste Management (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.