EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 6, 2020
Euratom Research and Training in 2019: challenges, achievements and future perspectives
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Part 2: Radioactive waste management|
|Published online||05 May 2020|
- Council Directive 2011/70/EURATOM of 19 July 2011 establishing a Community framework for the responsible and safe management of spent fuel and radioactive waste [Google Scholar]
- COM (2017) 236 final, Report from the Commission to the Council and the European Parliament on progress of implementation of Council Directive 2011/70/EURATOM and an inventory of radioactive waste and spent fuel present in the Community's territory and the future prospects, Brussels, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- European Nuclear Energy Forum (ENEF), Work Group Risk; Working Group (NAPRO, National Programmes): Guidelines under the Council Directive 2011/70/ EURATOM of 19 July 2011 on the responsible and safe management of spent fuel and radioactive waste for the establishment and notification of National Programmes [Google Scholar]
- T. Beattie, R. Kowe, J. Delay, G. Buckau, D. Diaconu, RD&D Planning Towards Geological Disposal of Radioactive Waste, DELIVERABLE (D-N°: 2.3), Guidance for less-advanced Programmes, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Sixth National Report of Hungary prepared within the framework of the Joint Convention on the Safety of Spent Fuel Management and on the Safety of Radioactive Waste Management, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- F. Takáts et al., Preliminary conceptual plan and cost estimate for the deep geological repository accommodating the high level and long-lived wastes and spent nuclear fuel generated in Hungary, TS(R)6/25rev2., 2005 (available in Hungarian only) [Google Scholar]
- L. Kovács et al., Technical and financial update of the long-term investigation program of the Boda Claystone Formation, 2008 (available in Hungarian only) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.