EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 5, 2019
Euratom Research and Training in 2019: the Awards collection
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||29 November 2019|
- R. Taylor, Reprocessing and recycling of spent nuclear fuel (Elsevier, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Wilden et al., Laboratory-scale counter-current centrifugal contactor demonstration of an innovative-SANEX process using a water soluble BTP, Solvent Extr. Ion Exch. 33, 91 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Adnet et al., Development of new hydrometallurgical processes for actinide recovery: GANEX concept, in Proceedings of GLOBAL, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- D. Whittaker et al., Applications of diglycolamide based solvent extraction processes in spent nuclear fuel reprocessing, part 1: TODGA, Solvent Extr. Ion Exch. 36, 223 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Bell et al., Progress towards the development of a new GANEX process, Procedia Chem. 7, 392 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Taylor et al., The EURO-GANEX process: current status of flowsheet development and process safety studies, Procedia Chem. 21, 524 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Galán et al., Radiolytic stability of TODGA: characterization of degraded samples under different experimental conditions, Procedia Chem. 7, 195 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Galán et al., Stability and recyclability of SO3-Ph-BTP for i-SANEX process development, in Proc. Internat. Solvent Extr. Conf. (ISEC 2014), 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Sugo, Y. Sasaki, S. Tachimori, Studies on hydrolysis and radiolysis of N, N, N′, N′-tetraoctyl-3-oxapentane-1, 5-diamide, Radiochim. Acta 90, 161 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Modolo et al., Development of a TODGA based process for partitioning of actinides from a PUREX raffinate Part I: Batch extraction optimization studies and stability tests, Solvent Extr. Ion Exch. 25, 703 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Zarzana et al., A comparison of the γ-radiolysis of TODGA and T (EH) DGA using UHPLC-ESI-MS analysis, Solvent Extr. Ion Exch. 33, 431 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Peterman et al., Performance of an i-SANEX system based on a water-soluble BTP under continuous irradiation in a γ-radiolysis test loop, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 55, 10427 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.J. Mincher, The effects of radiation chemistry on radiochemistry: when unpaired electrons defy great expectations, J. Radioanal. Nucl. Chem. 316, 799 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Horwitz et al., Novel extraction of chromatographic resins based on tetraalkyldiglycolamides: characterization and potential applications, Solvent Ext. Ion Exch. 23, 319 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. de Mendoza, A. Durana, B. Camafort, A.G. Espartero, H. Galán, A. Núñez, TODGA Industrial Scale-Up Report ACSEPT FP7-CP-2007-211 267, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- B.J. Mincher, G. Modolo, S.P. Mezyk, The effects of radiation chemistry on solvent extraction 3: a review of actinide and lanthanide extraction, Solvent Ext. Ion Exch. 27, 579 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.