EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 4, 2018
Special Issue on 4th International Workshop on Nuclear Data Covariances, October 2–6, 2017, Aix en Provence, France – CW2017
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Nuclear Data Library|
|Published online||05 September 2018|
- N.M. Larson, Updated Users Guide for SAMMY: Multi-Level R-Matrix Fits to Neutron Data Using Bayes' Equations, (ENDF-364/R2, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 2008), available at the Radiation Safety Information Computational Center (RSICC) as PSR-158 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Leal, K. Klaus, G. Arbanas, D. Wiarda, P. Koehler, A. Kahler, Resonance evaluation of Titanium-48 including covariance for criticality safety applications, in International Conference on Nuclear Criticality Safety, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- K.H. Guber, P.E. Koehler, D. Wiarda, J.A. Harvey, Neutron Cross-Section Measurements on Structural Materials at ORELA, in Proceedings of the International Conference on Nuclear Data for Science and Technology, Jeju Island, Korea , 2010 [Google Scholar]
- ENDF-6 Formats Manual, Formats and Procedures for the Evaluated Nuclear Data Files ENDF/B-VI and ENDF/B-VII, edited by M. Herman, A. Trkov, Report-BNL-90365-2009 Rev. 1 (National Nuclear Data Center, Upton, NY, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- L. Leal, D. Mueller, G. Arbanas, D. Wiarda, H. Derrien, Impact of the 235U Covariance Data in Benchmark Calculations, in International Conference on the Physics of Reactors Nuclear Power: a sustainable resource Casino-Kursaal Conference Center, Interlaken, Switzerland, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- B.T. Rearden, M.A. Jesse, et al., SCALE Code System,' ORNL/TM-2005/39 Version 6.2.1, 2016 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Drischler, The COVERX Service Module of the FORSS System, ORNL/TM-7181, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, Tenn, 1980 [Google Scholar]
- R.E. MacFarlane, D.W. Muir, A.C. Kahler, The NJOY Nuclear Data Processing System, Version 2012, LA-UR-12- 27079, Los Alamos National Laboratory, 2012 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.