EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 4, 2018
Special Issue on 4th International Workshop on Nuclear Data Covariances, October 2–6, 2017, Aix en Provence, France – CW2017
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||14 November 2018|
- M.B. Chadwick et al., The CIELO collaboration: progress in international evaluations of neutron reactions on Oxygen, Iron, Uranium and Plutonium, EPJ Web Conf. 146, 02001 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- https://www.oecd-nea.org/dbdata/jeff-beta/JEFF33T3/neutrons/ [Google Scholar]
- K. Shibata et al., JENDL-4.0: a new library for nuclear science engineering, J. Nucl. Sci. Technol. 48, 1 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. Wiarda, M.E. Dunn, PUFF-VI: a Code for Processing ENDF Uncertainty Data Into Multigroup Covariance Matrices, ORNL/TM-2006/147, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- G. Palmiotti, M. Salvatores, Use of integral experiments in the assessment of large liquid-metal fast breeder reactor basic design parameters, Nuclear Sci. Eng. 87, 333 (1984). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Palmiotti, M. Salvatores, Proposal for Nuclear Data Covariance Matrix, JEFDOC 1063 Rev.1, January 2005 [Google Scholar]
- G. Aliberti, G. Palmiotti, M. Salvatores, C.G. Stenberg, Transmutation dedicated systems: an assessment of nuclear data uncertainty impact, Nucl. Sci. Eng. 146, 13 (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Aliberti, G. Palmiotti, M. Salvatores, T.K. Kim, T.A. Taiwo, M. Anitescu, I. Kodeli, E. Sartori, J.C. Bosq, J. Tommasi, Nuclear data sensitivity, uncertainty and target accuracy assessment for future nuclear systems, Ann. Nucl. Energy 33, 700 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- D. Rochman et al., Preliminary Cross-Section Covariances for WPEC Subgroup 26, Tech. Rep. BNL-77407-2007-IR, Brookhaven National Laboratory, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- M. Salvatores, OECD/NEA WPEC subgroup 26 final report: Uncertainty and target accuracy assessment for innovative systems using recent covariance data evaluations. NEA/WPEC-26. OECD–NEA No. 6410, Paris, France, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Chadwick et al., ENDF/B-VII.0: next generation evaluated nuclear data library for nuclear science and technology, Nuclear Data Sheets 107, 2931 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- E. MacFarlane, D.W. Muir, R.M. Boicourt, A.C. Kahler, Tech. Rep. LA-UR-12-27079, LANL, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- G. Palmiotti, M. Salvatores, et al., New approaches to provide feedback from nuclear and covariance data adjustment for effective improvement of evaluated nuclear data files, EPJ Web Conf. 146, 06003 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Herman et al., COMMARA-2.0 Neutron Cross Section Covariance Library, BNL-94830-2011, U.S. Department of Energy, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- P. Archier et al., COMAC: Nuclear Data Covariance Matrices Library for Reactor Applications, in PHYSOR 2014 − The Role of Reactor Physics toward a Sustainable Future, Kyoto, Japan, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- M. Aufiero et al., Continuous Energy Cross Section Adjustment: a New Method to Generalize Nuclear Data Assimilation for a Wider Range of Applications, M&C 2017 − Jeju, Korea, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- G. Palmiotti, M. Salvatores, PIA and REWIND: Two New Methodologies for Cross Section Adjustment, M&C 2017 − Jeju, Korea, 2017 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.