EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 3, 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 June 2017|
- J. Böhmert, M. Dietrich, J. Linek, Comparative studies on high-temperature corrosion of Zr–1%Nb and Zircaloy-4, Nucl. Eng. Des. 147, 53 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Yegorova, K. Lioutov, N. Jouravkova, A. Knobeev, V. Smirnov, V. Chesanov, A. Goryachev, Experimental study of embrittlement of Zr–1%Nb VVER cladding under LOCA-Relevant conditions, NUREG/IA-0211, IRSN 2005-194, March 2005 [Google Scholar]
- Y.K. Bibilashvili, N.B. Sokolov, L.N. Andreyeva-Andrievskaya, A.V. Salatov, High temperature interaction of fuel rod cladding material (Zr1%Nb alloy) with oxygen-containing mediums, IAEA-TEDOC-921 (IAEA, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- M. Grosse, Comparison of the high-temperature steam oxidation kinetics of advanced cladding materials, Nucl. Technol. 170, 272 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Steinbruck, J. Borchley, A.V. Goryachev, M. Grosse, T.J. Haste, Z. Hozer, A.E. Kisselev, V.I. Nalivaev, V.P. Semishkin, L. Sepold, J. Stuckert, N. Ver, M.S. Veshchunov, Status of studies on high-temperature oxidation and quench behaviour of zircaloy-4 and E110 cladding alloys, presented at 3rd European Rev. Mtg. Severe Accident Research (ERMSAR-2008), Nessebar, Bulgaria (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Hozér, E. Perez-Fero, T. Novotny, I. Nagy, M. Horváth, A. Pintér-Csirdás, A. Vimi, M. Kunstár, T. Kemény, Experimental comparison of the behavior of E110 and E110G claddings at high temperature, in Zirconium in the nuclear industry: 17th International Symposium, STP 1543 (2015), pp. 932–951 [Google Scholar]
- J. Sopoušek, Phase diagrams selected alloys based on system Zr–Nb–Fe–O–H, Research report, in Czech language, Brno, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Solyany, Yu.K. Bibilashvili, V.Yu. Tonkov, High temperature oxidation and deformation of Zr1%Nb alloy claddings of WWER fuels, in Proceedings, OECD-NEA-CSNI/IAEA Specialists’ Meeting on Water Reactor Fuel Safety and Fission Product Release in Off-Normal and Accident Conditions, Riso, Denmark, 16–20 May 1983 (1983), p. 163 [Google Scholar]
- P. Van Uffelen, C. Gyori, A. Schubert, J. van de Laar, Z. Hózer, G. Spykman, Extending the application range of a fuel performance code from normal to operating to design basis accident conditions, J. Nucl. Mater. 383, 137 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.V. Cathcart, Quarterly Progress Report on the Zirconium Metal-Water Oxidation Kinetics Program Sponsored by the NRC Division of Reactor Safety Research for April–June 1976, ORNL/NUREG/TM-41 (Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1976) [Google Scholar]
- L. Baker, L.C. Just, Studies of metal-water reactions at high temperatures (Argonne National Laboratory, ANL-6548, 1962) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Leistikow, G. Schanz, High temperature oxidation of zircaloy-4 cladding tubes in steam (600–1600 °C), in 9th International Congress on Metallic Corrosion, Toronto, Canada, 3–7 June 1984 (1984), pp. 282–287 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.