EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 2, 2016
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||15 December 2016|
- N. Nakagiri, T. Miyata, Evaluation of value for hydrogen release from high-level liquid waste, (IV) − hydrogen release rate for gamma-ray radiolysis of simulated Purex waste solutions, J. At. Energy Soc. Jpn. 39, 563 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- T. Murakami, Immobilization of high level radioactive waste in ceramic waste forms, J. Cryst. Soc. Jpn. 25, 168 (1983) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Matzke, E. Vernaz, Thermal and physicochemical properties important for the long term behavior of nuclear waste glasses, J. Nucl. Mater. 201, 295 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Pokorny, P. Hrma, Model for the conversion of nuclear waste melter feed to glass, J. Nucl. Mater. 445, 190 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Pokorny et al., Melting of glass batch: model for multiple overlapping gas-evolving reactions, Thermochim. Acta 541, 8 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Chun et al., Cold-cap reactions in vitrification of nuclear waste glass: experiments and modeling, Thermochim. Acta 559, 32 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Pokorny, P. Hrma, Mathematical modeling of cold cap, J. Nucl. Mater. 429, 245 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Chun, S.H. Lee, Vitrification of highly active liquid waste(I) (thermal decomposition of nitrates and additives for glass-making), J. Korean Nucl. Soc. 9, 211 (1977) [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Chun, J.B. Morris, Vitrification of highly active liquid waste(II) (the thermal decomposition of HARVEST feed slurries and the characterization of the product), J. Korean Nucl. Soc. 11, 211 (1979) [Google Scholar]
- M. Benedict, T.H. Pigford, H.W. Levi, Nuclear chemical engineering (McGraw-Hill Education, 1981), 2nd ed. [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Freeman, The kinetics of the thermal decomposition of sodium nitrate and of the reaction between sodium nitrite and oxygen, J. Phys. Chem. 60, 1487 (1956) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.D. Bond, P.W.M. Jacobs, The thermal decomposition of sodium nitrate, J. Chem. Soc. A, 1966 1265 (1966) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Abe et al., The reaction of sodium nitrite with silica, Bull. Chem. Soc. Jpn. 56, 428 (1983) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.