EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 2, 2016
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||11 January 2016|
- M.S. Chenaud et al., Status of the ASTRID core at the end of the pre-conceptual design phase 1, in Proceedings of ICAPP 2013, Jeju Island, Korea (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. Lavastre et al., State of art of CATHARE model for transient safety analysis of ASTRID SFR, in Proceedings of NUTHOS-10 Okinawa, Japan 2014 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H. Golfier et al., APOLLO3: a common project of CEA, AREVA and EDF for the development of a new deterministic multi-purpose code for core physics analysis, in Proceedings of M&C 2009 New York, USA 2009 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- L. Roche, M. Pelletier, Modelling of the thermomechanical and physical process in FR fuel pins using GERMINAL code, in Proceedings of MOX Fuel Cycle Technologies for Medium and Long Term Deployment IAEA-SM-358/25, Vienna, Austria 1999 (1999), 322-335 [Google Scholar]
- E. Hourcade et al., SFR core design: a system-driven multi-criteria core optimisation exercise with TRIAD, in Proceedings of FR13 Paris, France 2013 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G. Rimpault et al., The ERANOS code and data system for fast reactor neutronic analyses, in Proceedings of PHYSOR 2002 Seoul, Korea 2002 (2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.