EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 2, 2016
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||15 January 2016|
- R.T. Lahey, F.A. Schraub, A mixing flow regimes and void fraction for two-phase flow in rod bundles, Two-phase flow and heat transfer in rod bundles, ASME, 1969 [Google Scholar]
- R.T. Lahey, B.S. Shiralkar, D.W. Radcliff, A two-phase flow and heat transfer in multirod geometries: subchannel and pressure drop measurements in a nine-rod bundle for diabatic and adiabatic conditions, GEAP-13049, AEC, 1968 [Google Scholar]
- K.M. Becker, J. Flinta, O. Nylund, A dynamic and static burnout studies for the Full Scale 36-Rod Marviken fuel element in the 8 MW Loop FRIGG, in Symposium on Two-Phase Flow Dynamics, Eindhoven, September 1967 (1967) [Google Scholar]
- E.R. Rosal et al., A FLECHT low flooding rate cosine test series. Data report, WCAP-8651, 1975 [Google Scholar]
- E.R. Rosal et al., FLECHT low flooding rate skewed test series. Data report, WCAP-9108, 1977 [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Loftus et al., APWR FLECHT SEASET 21-rod bundle flow blockage task data and analysis report, NUREG/CR-2444, EPRI NP-2014, ECAP-992, Vol. 1 and Vol. 2, 1982 [Google Scholar]
- L.E. Hochreiter et al., Rod bundle heat transfer test facility test plan and design, NUREG/CR-6975, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- K. Rust, P. Ihle, F.J. Erbacher, Reflood heat transfer tests for PWR safety evaluation, in Proceedings of Thermophysics-90 Obninsk, USSR, September 25–28, 1990 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- F.J. Erbacher, H.J. Neitzel, K. Wiehr, The role of thermal-hydraulic in PWR fuel cladding deformation and coolability in a LOCA. Result of the REBEKA Program, in Proceedings of Thermophysics-90 Obninsk, USSR, September 25–28, 1990 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- T. Kervinen, H. Purhonen, T. Haapalento, REWET-II and REWET-III facilities for PWR LOCA experiments. (Espoo: Technical Research Centre of Finland, 1989) 25 p. + app. 8 p. (VTT Tiedotteita – Meddelanden – Research Notes 929) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Logvinov, Y.A. Bezrukov, Y.G. Dragunov, Experimental justification of thermal-hydraulic reliability of VVER reactors (Akademkniga Moscow, 2004) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Y.A. Bezrukov, S.A. Logvinov, S.V. Levchuk, V.D. Nakladnov, V.P. Onshin, A.S. Sokolov, Creation of a full-scale VVER-440 fuel assembly mockup to study the temperature mode in the core at the stage of reflooding, in Proceedings of CMEA seminar “Thermal physics-82” Karlovy Vary, Czechoslovakia, 1982 (1982) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Lozhkin, O.A. Sudnitzin, B.I. Kulikov, Results of experimental studies of the VVER reactor the FA mockup reflooding with water fed from the bottom. Thermal-physical aspects of VVER safety, in Proceedings of international conference “Thermal physics-98” Obninsk, May 26–29, 1998 (1998) Vol. 1, p. 389 (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Vinogradov, V.V. Lozhkin, V.V. Sergeyev, S.I. Zaitzev, Y.V. Yudov, Verification of Russian thermal-hydraulic codes against standards problems of the VVER reflooding, in Proceedings of the 2nd All-Russian Scientific and Technical Conference “Safety Assurance of NPP with WWER” V.5, Podolsk, November 19–23, 2001 (2001) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Vasilenko, Y.A. Migrov, Y.G. Dragunov, M.A. Bykov, E.A. Lisenkov, Thermal-hydraulic Code KORSAR. Development status and application experience, in Proceedings of the 3rd All-Russian Scientific and Technical Conference “Safety Assurance of NPP with WWER” V.6, Podolsk, May 26–30, 2003 (2003) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A Del Nevo et al., Benchmark on OECD/NEA PSB-VVER project Test 5A: LB-LOCA transient in PSB-VVER facility. UNIPI (Italy), DIMNP NT 638(08) Rev.2, Pisa, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Weiss, R.J. Hertline, UPTF test results: first three separate effect tests, Nucl. Eng. Des. 108, 249 (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Glaeser, Downcomer and tie plate countercurrent flow in the Upper Plenum Test Facility (UPTF), Nucl. Eng. Des. 133, 259 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Koszela, Effect of spacer grids with mixing promouters on reflood heat transfer in a PWR LOCA, Nucl. Technol. 123, 156 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.E. Hochreiter et al., RBHT reflood heat transfer experiments data and analysis, NUREG/CR-6980, 2012 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.