EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 1, 2015
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||27 November 2015|
- International Atomic Energy Agency, Framework for assessing dynamic nuclear energy systems for sustainability, final report of the INPRO collaborative project on global architectures of innovative nuclear energy systems with thermal and fast reactors and a closed nuclear fuel cycle (GAINS), (IAEA Nuclear Energy Series NP-T-1.14, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- International Atomic Energy Agency, Nuclear energy development in the 21st century: global scenarios and regional trends, (IAEA Nuclear Energy Series No. NP-T-1.8, Vienna, 2010): http://www-pub.iaea.org/MTCD/publications/PDF/Pub1476_web.pdf [Google Scholar]
- International Atomic Energy Agency, The role of thorium to supplement fuel cycles of future nuclear energy systems, (IAEA Nuclear Energy Series, NF-T-2.4, IAEA, Vienna, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- International Atomic Energy Agency, Joint study: assessment of nuclear energy systems based on a closed nuclear fuel cycle with fast reactors (CNFC-FR), IAEA-TECDOC-1639 (IAEA, Vienna, 2009): http://www-pub.iaea.org/MTCD/Publications/PDF/te_1639_web.pdf [Google Scholar]
- International Atomic Energy Agency, Web page of the SYNERGIES collaborative project: http://www.iaea.org/INPRO/CPs/SYNERGIES/index.html [Google Scholar]
- Economic input data for SYNERGIES, Web page of the SYNERGIES collaborative project: http://www.iaea.org/INPRO/CPs/SYNERGIES/rev4_4_2_Economic_assessment_method_data.pdf [Google Scholar]
- INPRO provides training on nuclear energy sustainability, INPRO web-page: https://www.iaea.org/INPRO/News/2015-05-22-inpro.html [Google Scholar]
- Drivers and Impediments for Regional Cooperation on the Way to Sustainable Nuclear Energy Systems, Materials of the 4th INPRO Dialogue Forum, 30 July-3 August 2012, (IAEA, Vienna): http://www.iaea.org/INPRO/4th_Dialogue_Forum/index.html [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.