EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 9, 2023
Euratom Research and Training in 2022: the Awards collection
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Part 1: Safety research and training of reactor systems|
|Published online||10 January 2023|
- H. Aït Abderrahim, D. De Bruyn, G. Van den Eynde, S. Michiels, Transmutation of high-level nuclear waste by means of accelerator driven system, Wiley Interdiscip. Rev. Energy Environ. 3, 60–69 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Salvatores, G. Palmiotti, Radioactive waste partitioning and transmutation within advanced fuel cycles: Achievements and challenges, Prog. Part. Nucl. Phys. 66, 144–166 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Waltar, D.R. Todd, P.V. Tsvetkov, Fast Spectrum Reactors (Springer, New York, 2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.H. Hummel, D. Okrent, Reactivity Coefficients in Large Fast Power Reactors (American Nuclear Society, Illinois, 1970) [Google Scholar]
- H.A. Bethe, J.H. Tait, An estimate of the order of magnitude of the explosion when the core of a fast reactor collapses, UKAEA-RHM 56, 113 (1956) [Google Scholar]
- Working Party on Scientific Issues of the Fuel Cycle, Working Group on Lead-bismuth Eutectic, Tech. Rep., OECD/NEA Nuclear Science Committee, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- B. Arien, S. Heusdains, H. Aït Abderrahim, E. Malambu, Safety Analysis of the MYRRHA Facility with Different Core Configurations, in Proceedings of the PHYSOR-2006 Conference, ANS Topical Meeting on Reactor Physics, Vancouver, Canada, September 10–14 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kondo, Y. Tobita, K. Morita, N. Shirakawa, SIMMER-III: An Advanced Computer Program for LMFBR Severe Accident Analysis, in Proceedings of the International Conference on Design and Safety of Advanced Nuclear Power Plants, Tokyo, Japan, October 25–29 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- W. Maschek, A. Rineiski, M. Flad, P. Liu, X.N. Chen, Y. Tobita, H. Yamano, T. Suzuki, S. Fujita, K. Kamiyama, S. Pigny, T. Cadiou, K. Morita, G. Bandini, The SIMMER safety code system and its validation efforts for fast reactor application, in Proceedings of the PHYSOR-2008 Conference, Interlaken, Switzerland, September 14–19 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Leppänen, M. Pusa, T. Viitanen, V. Valtavirta, T. Kaltiaisenaho, The serpent Monte Carlo Code: Status, development and applications in 2013, Ann. Nucl. Energy 82, 142–150 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.O. Ott, R.J. Neuhold, Introductory Nuclear Reactor Dynamics (American Nuclear Society, Illinois, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Lienhard IV, J.H. Lienhard V, A Heat Transfer Textbook (Phlogiston Press, Boston, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. Coulson, MSc Thesis, Colorado School of Mines, Faculty of Engineering, 2013, p. 14. [Google Scholar]
- N.E. Todreas, M.S. Kazimi, Nuclear Systems I: Thermal Hydraulic Fundamentals (Taylor and Francis, Boston, 1993) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.