EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 5, 2019
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||12 February 2019|
- WENRA Report, Safety of New Nuclear Power Plant Designs, March 2013 [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Martinez-Val et al., An analysis of the physical causes of the Chernobyl accident, Nucl. Technol. 90, 371 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Merk et al., Use of zirconium-based moderators to enhance the feedback coefficients in a MOX-fuelled sodium-cooled fast reactors, Nucl. Sci. Eng. 171, 136 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.S. Bailey et al., Nuclear performance of liquid-metal fast breeder reactors designed to preclude energetic hypothetical core disruptive accidents, Nucl. Technol. 44, 76 (1979) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- AG. Osborne et al., Reducing irradiation damage in a long-life fast reactor with spectral softening, Energies 11, 1507 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Venard et al., The ASTRID core at the end of the conceptual design phase, IAEA-CN245-128 FR'17 Conference, Yekaterinburg (Russia), June 2017 [Google Scholar]
- D. Tenchine et al., Status of CATHARE code for sodium cooled fast reactors, Nucl. Eng. Des. 245, 140 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Ruggieri et al., ERANOS-2.1: the international code system for GEN-IV fast reactor analysis, in Proceedings of ICAPP'06, 2006, Reno, Nevada, USA [Google Scholar]
- L. Roche, M. Pelletier, Modelling of the thermomechanical and physical process in FR fuel pins using GERMINAL code, in Proceedings of MOX Fuel Cycle Technologies for Medium and Long Term Deployment, IAEA-SM-358/25, Vienna, Austria, 1999, pp. 322–335 [Google Scholar]
- J. Bouchard et al., Superphenix physics, Nucl. Sci. Eng. 106, 1 (1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Lefèvre et al., European fast reactor design, Nucl. Eng. Des. 162, 133 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Sauvage, PHENIX: 30 Years of History. The Heart of a Reactor (Book Ellipse Documentation Publicep, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- T. Beck et al., Conceptual design of fuel and radial shielding sub-assemblies for ASTRID, IAEA-CN245-128 FR'17 Conference, Yekaterinburg (Russia), June 2017 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.