EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 3, 2017
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||17 November 2017|
- F. D'Auria, C. Camargo, O. Mazzantini, The Best Estimate Plus Uncertainty (BEPU) approach in licensing of current nuclear reactors, J. Nucl. Eng. Des. 248, 317 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Deterministic Safety Analysis for Nuclear Power Plants for protecting people and the environment, SSG-2 Specific Safety Guide (IAEA, Vienna, Austria, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- F. Moretti, F. Terzuoli, F. D'Auria, O. Mazzantini, Instrumenting Full scale Boron Injection Test Facility to support Atucha-2 NPP licensing, in Specialists Workshop on Advanced Instrumentation and Measurement Techniques for Nuclear Reactor Thermal Hydraulics SWINTH-2016, Livorno, Italy, June 15–17 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- F. D'Auria, N. Muellner, C. Parisi, A. Petruzzi, BEPU approach in licensing framework, including 3D NK applications, in New Trends in Technologies: Devices, Computer, Communication, and Industrial Systems (2010), Chap. 11 [Google Scholar]
- H. Glaeser, S.N. Aksan, F. D'Auria, Identification of thermal-hydraulic phenomena for validation of best-estimate computer codes, in TopSafe Int. Conf. (this conference), Vienna, Austria, February 2017 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Dusic, M. Dutton, H. Glaeser, J. Herb, J. Hortal, R. Mendizábal, F. Pelayo, Combining insights from probabilistic and deterministic safety analyses in option 4 from the IAEA Specific Safety Guide SSG-2, Nucl. Tech. 188, 63 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Menzel, G. Sabundjian, F. D'Auria, A. Madeira, Proposal for systematic application of BEPU in the licensing process of nuclear power plants, Int. J. Nucl. Energy Sci. Technol., accepted [Google Scholar]
- F. Menzel, G. Sabundjian, F. D'Auria, A. Madeira, Nuclear Reactor Safety and Assessment: proposal of a BEPU-FSAR, in TopSafe Int. Conf. (this conference), Vienna, Austria, February 2017 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- F. D'Auria, N. Debrecin, Perspectives in licensing and nuclear reactor safety technology, in Conf. Innovative Designs and Technologies of Nuclear Power (ISTC NIKIET-2014), Moscow, Russia, October 7–10, 2014 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- F. D'Auria, H. Glaeser, M. Kim, A vision for Nuclear Reactor Safety, in 46th Jahrestagung Kerntechnik Annual Meeting on Nuclear Technology, Berlin, Germany, May 5–9, 2015 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.