- D.I. Schrire et al., Post-irradiation examination of a bowed PWR fuel rod with contact, in Proceedings of WRFPM 2014, Sendai, Japan, September 14–17, 2014 (2014), Paper 100155
- P. Billot et al., Experimental and theoretical studies of parameters that influence corrosion of Zircaloy-4, in 10th ASTM Symposium on zirconium in the Nuclear Industry, ASTM STP 1245, Philadelphia, USA (1994), p. 351
- B. Cox et al., Waterside corrosion of zirconium alloys in nuclear power plants, IAEA TECDOC 996, 124 (1998)
- P. Billot et al., The role of lithium and boron on the corrosion of Zircaloy-4 under demanding PWR-type conditions, in 13th ASTM symposium on Zirconium in the nuclear industry, ASTM STP 1423 (2002), p. 169
- D. Gavillet et al., Comparison of two analytical methods for the local quantitative determination of lithium and boron contents in cladding materials, in Proceedings of Atalante, 2008 Montpellier, France, May 19–22, 2008 (2008), Paper O5_05
- K. Jochum et al., Geostand. Geoanal. Res. 35, 397 (2011) [CrossRef]
- P. Bossis et al., Corrosion of M5 in PWRs: quantification of Li, B, H and Nb in the oxide layers formed under different conditions, in Zirconium in the nuclear industry: 16th international symposium, Chengdu, China, May 10–13, 2010 (2010)
- O. Gebhardt, D. Gavillet, SIMS depth profiling analyses on in-reactor corroded Zircaloy cladding species, in IAEA-TECDOC-1128 (1999), p. 151
- S. Muller, L. Lanzani, Corrosion of zirconium alloys in concentrated lithium hydroxide solutions, J. Nucl. Mater. 439, 251 (2013) [CrossRef]
EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 3, 2017
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||25 January 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.