EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 2, 2016
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
- P. Beslu, G. Frejaville, A. Lalet, A computer code PACTOL to predict activation and transport of corrosion products in PWR, in Proceedings of the International Conference of Water Chemistry of Nuclear Reactors Systems 1 , BNES, London (1978), pp. 195–201 [Google Scholar]
- F. Dacquait et al., Simulation of corrosion product transfer with the OSCAR v1.2 Code, in Nuclear Plant Chemistry Conference , Paris (2012), P1-24-193 [Google Scholar]
- J.-B. Genin, M. Benfarah, C. Dinse, M. Corbineau, Simulation of alpha contamination in PWR with the OSCAR Code, in Nuclear Plant Chemistry Conference , Sapporo (2014), p. 10134 [Google Scholar]
- D.L. Parkhurst, C.A.J. Appelo, User's guide to PHREEQC (version 2) – A computer program for speciation, batch-reaction, one-dimensional transport and inverse geochemical calculations, Report 99-4259, US Geological Survey, Denver, Colorado, 1999 [Google Scholar]
- G. Plancque, D. You, E. Blanchard, V. Martens, C. Lamoureux, Role of chemistry in the phenomena occurring in nuclear power plants circuits, in Proceedings of the International Congress on Advances in Nuclear Power Plants , ICAPP, Nice, France (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Benfarah, C. Dinse, M.-O. Sornein, J.-B. Genin, H. Marteau, Behavior of disseminated actinides in PWR primary coolant, in LWR Fuel Performance Meeting, TopFuel 2013 , Charlotte, North Carolina (2013), p. 8323 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.