- P. Beslu, G. Frejaville, A. Lalet, A computer code PACTOL to predict activation and transport of corrosion products in PWR, in Proceedings of the International Conference of Water Chemistry of Nuclear Reactors Systems 1 , BNES, London (1978), pp. 195–201
- F. Dacquait et al., Simulation of corrosion product transfer with the OSCAR v1.2 Code, in Nuclear Plant Chemistry Conference , Paris (2012), P1-24-193
- J.-B. Genin, M. Benfarah, C. Dinse, M. Corbineau, Simulation of alpha contamination in PWR with the OSCAR Code, in Nuclear Plant Chemistry Conference , Sapporo (2014), p. 10134
- D.L. Parkhurst, C.A.J. Appelo, User's guide to PHREEQC (version 2) – A computer program for speciation, batch-reaction, one-dimensional transport and inverse geochemical calculations, Report 99-4259, US Geological Survey, Denver, Colorado, 1999
- G. Plancque, D. You, E. Blanchard, V. Martens, C. Lamoureux, Role of chemistry in the phenomena occurring in nuclear power plants circuits, in Proceedings of the International Congress on Advances in Nuclear Power Plants , ICAPP, Nice, France (2011)
- M. Benfarah, C. Dinse, M.-O. Sornein, J.-B. Genin, H. Marteau, Behavior of disseminated actinides in PWR primary coolant, in LWR Fuel Performance Meeting, TopFuel 2013 , Charlotte, North Carolina (2013), p. 8323
EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol.
Volume 2, 2016
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||01 April 2016|
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.